Let me explain about mac in Japan a little. The first shop in japan was founded in Ginza, a part of Tokyo city and it caught the people minds soon. Those days, cheese burger and fireo fish was 100 yen. I guess 100 yen was a little high price for citizens to buy burgers.
A couple of months ago, the price of food was lower than now. The campaine,100 yen mac, was the positive point of mac compared with other fast food shops. However, the recent situation differ from before. Most of food prices have gone up, even cheese burger.
This food targets on young women. I am going to talk about the targeting next a post, such as this product is for who.
In my view, this is too sweet and a little bit expensive for young women. So, when you eat it, I suggest that you had better eat it with your friend.
Dont eat it after lunch or dinner, of course breakfast either. It is for breaktime. when you are tired from working and studing, it is good time to eat. yeah!!!! It would help you get rid of stress and tiredness.
I'm love'it. I love mac.
Stop by mac

No comments:
Post a Comment