Hi, how are you?? I am fine, but I have been tiered of my work and doing my homework recently. So, I havent got enough time to sleep well. It is serious problem for me. So, I try to sleep in every class.Today, I want to talk about Mac system a little bit. First of all, all Mac systems are controlled by special manual. For example, clothes and how to make Humbuger are decided by manual.
Secondly, Mac members have class. In a shop, manager is most high ranking and trainer, crew and trainee. Incidentally, my rank is crew, but I hope I will be trainer within this year. The reason I want to be trainer is for pay because trainer can get 800 yen an hour in my shop. Crew can get 750 yen an hour.
However, trainer has a lot of responsibilities compared to crew and has to be a model of Crew. For example, trainer should not be late for their work. It means that they must be punctual and has to memorize knowledge of system completely.
This is a picture of Mac Rib, which is not regular menu. I think that it will finish.If you have not eaten yet, you have to eat by tomorrow, but I don't recommend to eat this with the idea this is yummy. I don't like this menu. The reason I bought Rib was just to take a photo to upload and to show you who have not eaten yet.
Try!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!
2 comments:
acutually trainers need responsibilities and will be more busy than crews, but i think you will get skills to train crews and other abilities that crews never get.
Exactly!! I also think so. However, I dont have time enough to spent part-time-job cause I wanna study!!
Post a Comment