Friday, November 14, 2008

fries

I want to talk about fries. As you know, Mc has many kinds of fries menu, such as French
Fries and Chicken nugget. In general, these product are needed to fry for 3~4 min. After we finished frying, french fries could save for 7min and nugget could save for 20min. If time was over, we would throw them into trash cases. So, we have to think about how many nugget can be sold in 20min. its hard to controll how many nuggets are served!!!!

If these products were over holding time, their tastes would be worse and worse. so, we dont serve them to coustomer. thats our pride!!!


I want to inform you of good choice of sourse. when you buy nugget, you have been asked which soure do you want masterd or barbecue?? I prefer barbecuse than the other one.
However, on ocassion, I am puzzled which to choose. What should I do?? There is a good answer for you. You can say "both, please"
The problem is solved. Try!!!haha

9 comments:

Yurino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yurino said...

I like nugget without sauce,so I don't need any sauce!

puja said...

you always have fastfood. it makes you fat, although you are already fat.

Poreum said...

Oh, thats good idea, both please~:)haha I will try.
I like berbeque sauce too!!mmm~suddenly I want to eat nugget!X)

AYANA said...

Are you working at MacDonald's?
You seem to know much about "fries"!
Shame on me! Until recently, I didn't know the differences between "Mac chicken" and "Chicken Nuggets!"haha so, sometimes I have ordered "Mac chicken" and "Hamburger" both at the same time! Can you understand? I thought Mac chicken was Chicken Nuggets!

nakanakamuuura said...

you should choose mustard because you seem mustard!

Oneeyan said...

My favorite sauce is also barbecue one!!
It would be the king of sauce(^^)

Cana said...

I saw you wearing the Mac's uniform!!! no sauce nolife!!haha

Nara Naratives said...

I like Mac foods, but I'm surprised to know some foods are thrown longer after being made.