
Happy new year. hows it going?? I had a boring winter vacation with my family. Today I wanna talk about a morning menu known as Asa mac (morning mac) I guess that some people have never had it before. Therefore, I want people who have never eaten it to try to eat after they see this bolg.
There are various menu in the morning. You can buy it from 5 am to 10:30am.
This is one of Asa mac, called gridle egg cheese. As you can see, this can be separated to cheese, gridle, a slice of pork and an eggA gridle is kind of Hot cake, but a little diferent from it. The gridle contains of honey syrup a little bit. So, it is sweeter than Hot cake. This menu is popular with young people rather than adult. I think that most adults are not used to eating sweet things in the mornig because when they were younger, their breakfast was Japanese traditional food such as Miso soup and rice.
Next, this is Hot cake. I like it very much. When I eat it, I put batter and honey on it. its yam!!
How to cook is so easy. When I get order, I just put it in to a microwave oven and wait for 30 seconds.
it is suitable for everyone to eat in the morning, which means not heavy for breakfast. So, in spite of ages, many people order it. Popular. If you havent had it, please try it.

No comments:
Post a Comment