Wednesday, January 7, 2009

boss

This time, I wanna let you know the Mac strategies land the first boss. To begin with, let me tell
you the person who brought Mac from America. His name is Den Fujita, graduated on Tokyo university. He set up his company when he was 24 years old. The first goal of his was to achieve to get 100,000,000,00 dollars. He said that. However, most people laughed at his goal because there were not any food company to achieve it. It seemed impossible for sure for everyone. A decade later, he achieved his dream and he made more difficult goal like everyone don't believe it. He has alot of knowledge about many aspects that everyone never knows or think of it. I think if he chosen another job, he would succeed his goal and dream. I respect him so much like his idea and personality. it is so difficult to find like him over the world. Sometimes, American students come to meet him to hear the lecture. Moreover, other company boss also visit him to get a new idea. He says `do what everyone refuse` when he st rated his company, everyone didn't agree to his idea because Japanese prefer rice to bread. who eats bread instead of rice. However, now is different. The time changes.

Now Macdonal's has been advancing step by step. Other companies goes down their sales on acount of price of dollars decrecing. They should imitate Macdonal's like Rotteria. I know one spectacular company like Mac which is Starbucks. It's strategies for business are also interesting.

If you want to begin business in the future, you should read his books before start. its gonna be your knowledge, power, and give you ideas for your business.


2 comments:

Natsuki said...

i wanna listen his lecture! please borrow the book if you have.

Kengo said...

I dont have it now. I gave it back to my boss, sorry!!