Look at the picture!! This is called syakasyaka chicken, syakasyaka is like shake shake. This is a new menu compared with others. I think that Mac imitates KFC to compete!! The price is 120 yen. It is not so expensive, is it?? I hope so. Probably, everyone knows there are some kinds of powder for it, spicy one, black papper one and cheese, I think.I recomendyou to choose black pepperor no powder. Recently a similar Chikin is seen in the shop like it, but more spicy one, called Habanelo. Some people really like it, but I hate it. I will never eat it, Im sure. when I ate it in the past, I had fever. haha I dont know why. I guess due to spice. It was too spicy for me to eat without water or drinks. Please be careful, man.
The next menu is Mac flurry, which is like ice cream. By each seasons a different taste comes up and make me feel happy and look forward to eating it. M favorite tastes that I ate ever are green tea and strawberry shortcake. Both of them are awesome. very yammyyyy. some of my friends dont like shortcake.
Sometimes I think that Mac flurry is too much for me to eat all. So, I want Mac to make more small one soon.

10 comments:
I had syakasyaka chicken, hot chili.
It was very spicy!
I was surprised at this.
I like Mac flurry, too.
But I also think Mac flurry is too much. It makes me fat(+ +)
I love Mac flurry, especially oreo version!! And I want Mac to make more bigger one!!!!
Sorry kengo but I like Kfc than mac...haha
I will try both of them soon!!
I have never eaten both of Syakasyaka chicken and Mac flurry of strawberry cake. is it good?
Can I get those from MC in kansaigaidai? :)
If so,let's go there together! :)
I like MaC flurry strovery cake taste! Next time, I would like to try syakasyaka chicken.
I like Strawberry short cake! Surely, Mac flurry is too big! and expensive..
I didn't know you had a new blog!
I like Mac flurry too. The last one..maybe caramel taste? was very nice!
I loved lemmon pepper flavor for shaka shaka chicken, but they dont sell it any more... geez...
shyakashyaka chicken...
cheese is OK, but the others are all spisy!!X(
Post a Comment