Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a new menu

Hi, I want to tell you about a new product of Mac. I went to Shinsaibashi for part time job in December 22 2008. It was night. Before I got there, I had found many people on the street and they were standing on the long line. It was surprising for me to see it because I had never seen like long line in my life.
when I got there, its shop was so crowed with many people who came to buy new product or a lot of audience. In the shop, there was also crowed with people and I found many workers.

A new product is called Quater pownder because of its size. Seen normal beef as a one-tenth, it is a four-tenth. It was so big. In America, it is regular menu.
In fact, I bought it and ate it. I got full, anyway. I prefer big mac to it because I felt like I was eating the only beef. I think it is too big for women to eat whole thing.

I worked for 5 hours there. Finally, the shop sold 10000 dollars in a day, which is the new record of McDonald's in Japan. However, it was deficit. the reason it was deficit was the shop gave a t-shirt for free to people who bought one set. they could do good commercial for Quater pownder instead. This was good commercial and more reasonable and cheaper than to broadcast on TV. Mac' strategies are so good and attractive. In fact, Mac is one of the company to keep developing their income in Japan. If you want to start business, I recommend you to study Mac' strategies as a knowledge. I want to talk about strategies and boss's biography next blog.










3 comments:

Yuji said...

What's thiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!

Kengo said...

new menu!! you can eat from next month. stay cool!!

ChiRi said...

Mac is too heavy for me. I have never eaten Mac since we had been to USJ.